Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 52: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 10

...continuing with SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with others for attention from men so that a man can pick me and form a relationship with me or have sex with me or both.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop competing with others/women for attention for I realize that, I enter in competition with others because I compare myself to them and hence generate energy as the illusionary desire of wanting to be superior than another, not realizing that, seesawing between superiority and inferiority is a polarity game of the mind which keeps me from physical living my true self as who I am within and as my physical body in each moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have media influence/direct who I am within and as beauty.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to always breath and stop myself from participating within any thoughts, imaginations, backchats, reactions as feelings or emotions whenever I come into contact with any form of media information that is aimed at triggering a change in the reality of myself from that of being here as the constant and consistent physical expression to entering the illusionary world of energy as the desire depicted by media on how beauty should be like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to the skinny models on TV and magazines whereby from comparison, I judge myself as less beautiful that these models and hence try to do all I can to look like them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to lose weight and become skinny like a model so that I can fit into small tight skimpy clothes so that I can look sexy, beautiful and more appealing in the eyes of others especially men.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect losing weight to beauty whereby my starting point of losing weight is so that I can fulfill a desire of having a certain body size and type preferably very slim so that I can look and feel beautiful.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop comparing myself to all the skinny models on media that make me feel inferior to them. From within this as well, I commit myself to assist and support myself to assist and support myself to accept myself as who I am as my physical body and any alterations that I may choose to do as in and as my body will be in full consideration of the impact it will create for my body, the impact being only that which is best for my physical body in assisting and supporting myself as my body to function at the best level possible.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to accept and cherish the totality of who I am within and as my physical body.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to accept and cherish the totality of who I am within and as my physical body, living self-honesty within my every moment of breath to bring about change that is best for all hence best for me as well.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that, by presenting myself to the world as a certain picture through judgment and competition, I am actually advertising myself as a commodity in the market whereby I can sell myself to the highest bidder.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to turn myself into a beauty commodity through and as the clothes and make up that I wear so that I can be noticed by others especially men so that they can buy me, buy into my deceit/manipulation/self-interest.

I realize that I have reduced the value of who I am as life into that of a commodity that can be sold to the highest bidder for sex, money, and relationship and so I commit myself to assist and support myself to walking my process of change so that I can effect change universal that is best for all life whereby, no other man or woman or child or any life form is to be de-valued as a commodity but as life itself because that is who I am and every other life form. Life as a commodity is an illusion that we have brought forth as who we are creating separation and inequality and so I commit myself to walk my process of change to bring forth a reality where life is real and its value is LIFE though an EQUAL MONEY SYSTEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment