Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 44: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 2

SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as beauty within and as the polarity of beautiful and ugly. I commit myself to breath and stop myself from defining beauty within the polarity of beautiful and ugly for I realize that polarity is a means by which the mind uses to generate energy for its survival, from within this as well, I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop participating in production of mind energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the clothes I wear to beauty. I commit myself to, any moment I find myself connecting beauty to the clothes; I shall breathe and stop myself from participating. I commit myself to assist and support myself to use clothes for the purpose of comfort and not beauty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as beauty within/as the THOUGHT of how I would look like in the clothes I wear. I commit myself to assist and support myself to, any moment when I become aware that I am or I am about to start participating within and as the thought of how I will look like in certain clothes before I even wear then, I shall breath and stop myself from participating within such thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to DEFINE beauty within and as the makeup I wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define beauty within and as the shoes I wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define beauty within the food I eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define beauty within and as the clothes I wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from beauty by defining beauty within and as something/someone separate from me.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop participating within the definition of beauty within and as the makeup I wear, the shoes I wear, the food I eat and the clothes I wear.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand that, when I am defining beauty within and as someone or something separate from myself, I am actually making a statement that I am separate from that something or someone as myself and hence from within this, I commit myself to stop participating within beauty as separation/something or someone separate from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to IMAGINE what other people think of me/see me in and as the clothes I wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine how others will give me ‘good’ compliments, thus showing/indicating that they accept and acknowledge the picture of myself as the beauty I present to them.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the reason why I imagine altering my physical outlook to ‘look beautiful’ is because I haven’t accepted myself for and as who I am and that I have accepted and allowed myself to see/view myself as an ugly person.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that, the reason I strive to present myself as beautiful in the eyes of others is because I am seeking their acceptance and approval of me because I haven’t accepted myself as who I am in totality.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to, whenever I am aware that I am about to or I am already imagining what other people think of me/see me in and as the clothes I wear or the imagination of how others will give me ‘good’ compliments because they approve/accept my beauty picture presentation to them, I SHALL BREATH and STOP myself from participating within such imagination for I realize that, imagination is a tool the mind utilizes to harness energy from the physical bod for its survival.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop altering/changing my physical outlook so that I can be accepted as normal and beautiful and complimented by others for I realize that, the reason why I seek acceptance by others outside myself is because I have not accepted who I within and as my physical body; my skin color, my skin, my shape, my size my height, my face etc. and that if I should alter anything, I shall do it as self-expression in and as the directive principle taking into consideration all the aspects of myself to accept and allow only that which supports my physical body both internally and externally, I commit myself to not again accept and allow myself to change alter my physical body to please other or so that I can be accepted and complimented by others as a beautiful person, NO.
Next Blog: Day 45: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment