Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 49: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 7

...continuing with SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use beauty to fuel my desire of always wanting to remain in the spotlight of being seen as beautiful and thus will do all that I can to present myself to the world as a beautiful person.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to be/become my own spotlight within and as becoming my own self directive principle of my life within and as each moment of breath from within and as the starting point of acting in a way that is best for all, and this is thus why I seek for attention/the spotlight elsewhere outside myself.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to, whenever I find myself desiring to be noticed by others or wanting to be the center of attention/in the spotlight, to immediately access within myself why I go into such desire, to assess what it is that I may be thinking about, imagining, back chatting or reacting to, that leads me to comparing myself to others and thus competing with them; afterwards, I commit myself to write myself out and apply self-forgiveness on all the aspects of desire that come up and follow myself through to practical application as real living change.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to assist and support myself to become my own spotlight from within and as becoming my own self directive principle of my life so that I can bring into light/expose all those spots that I have been hiding from/running away from and face them through self-forgiveness and corrective application as my very living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek attention outside myself by altering my physical outlook to represent a picture that others will notice and approve of not seeing realizing and understanding that the only reason I seek for attention outside myself is because I have don’t pay any attention to myself within and as my reality, and that I have separated myself from self-attention and by defining it as a point outside myself like for example seeking attention through beauty and compliments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the reality of who I am within and as what others think and say about my physical outlook/beauty.

I commit myself to bringing myself back to myself through paying attention to my world in and as that which I am participating within and as and become the directive principle of it. Within this I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand, that what I think or imagine others will think or say about me is actually what I am thinking and saying about myself and that, others have nothing to do with it; this is self-judgment, and so any moment I find myself judging myself, I shall breath and stop myself from participating within this judgment thoughts and imaginations of whether others will find and accept me as beautiful or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as a picture presentation of myself as beauty. From within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delude/deceive others by presenting myself to them in the form of an illusion as a picture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the creation of a world whereby we value picture presentations of each other as more or less that who/what we actually are in reality which is physicality/substance within and as our physical bodies in and as this physical world/earth.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop deluding/deceiving myself and therefore others through presenting myself to myself and others as a picture as a beauty picture through changing my physical outlook by applying makeup and dressing to impress others, for by doing so I am actually not expressing and living who I truly am and not presenting my true self to myself or to others.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to, moving myself within and as my physical world in and as my physical body as this is what is actually real and that this is how I can support myself to step out of my mind paranoia of making myself seem more or less than what/who I truly am, by so doing, I shall help stop our worlds accepted beauty system norm and actually bring forth a world where all beings are really REAL as they are, living what’s best for all in equality and oneness.

Next Blog: Day 50: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 8

No comments:

Post a Comment