Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 50: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 8

...continuing with SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as competition.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with those I regard as ‘more beautiful’ than me so that I can outshine them in beauty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself through competing with myself as another.

A forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that another person is actually equal and one as me and thus competing with another person is competing with myself  and this  makes the separation even gap bigger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define beauty within and as judgment and competition as normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always want to be better than others and thus judge or compete with another so that I can be the best/better than them and thus creating competition and separation.

I commit myself to, whenever I find myself about to or already participating on competing with another to BREATH and STOP myself from participating within competition with another on who is the most beautiful.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to understand that competing with another on who looks most beautiful only sabotage/compromises me to live and apply myself in every moment of breath because my attention is diverted elsewhere in competing with another instead of realizing that, when I compete with another, I am simply not living myself but rather comparing myself to another and thus wanting to look like another or even better, instead of just being me as ME HERE, BREATHING, simple.

I commit myself to assist and support myself that, instead of entering in competition to wanting to look like someone else or even better than someone else, to rather learn from this someone else i.e.; what is it that I can observe and learn from this someone else that I can incorporate in my life to live that which is best for all? Or what is it within and as this other person that activates thoughts, imaginations etc. within me to act and live in a certain way that does not support me and as life? And to from here write and apply self-forgiveness on that which I act as within and as my living that does not support life and change it. This way, another person will be my point of assistance and support and not competition.
Next Blog: Day 51: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 9

No comments:

Post a Comment