Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 47: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 5

...continuing with SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the memory of my aunty comparing me to other children when I was young, saying that I am ugly hence less than/inferior to other children.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define who I am within and as the memory of my aunty comparing me to other children saying that I am ugly hence less than/inferior to other children, from within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by a memory/to have who I am be directed by a memory.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to no longer participate in this memory and so whenever I find myself about to participate within and as this memory of my aunty saying that I am ugly hence lees than/inferior to other children, I shall breath and stop myself from participating.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see realize and understand that, who I am is not a defined by memory existent in the past but rather the presence of myself in complete awareness of myself within and as each moment of breath within and as my physical body within and as self-participation in this physical reality.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to realize that whenever I participate in memories, this will be me giving full control of myself to a memory and hence I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself to take back the response-ABILITY of myself by becoming the directive principle of my life within and as this physical world to only accept and allow that which supports all life/that which is best for all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as more beautiful than others hence superior to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as less beautiful than me hence inferior to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as less beautiful than another hence feeling inferior to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others as more beautiful than me hence consider them superior to me.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see realize and understand that, beauty has nothing to do with superiority or inferiority, that superiority and inferiority when it comes to beauty exists because of separation through comparison where I perceive those who are more or less beautiful compared to me are superior or inferior to me because I have separated myself from others by comparing and judging others tome me which is actually me comparing and judging myself thus separating me from me.

I see that, when I judge myself through comparison, that which I judge and compare myself to and as becomes my point of separation because I see it something that is ‘out there’ separate from me, not seeing realizing and understanding that, that thing ‘out there’ is actually within and as myself and that instead of judging ‘it’, I should accept it as myself and direct it as myself through self-forgiveness and corrective application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the physical outlook of myself or of another person as less or more beautiful than what is actually is.

I forgive myself to judge the physical body as less or more than what it is through beauty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself through judging myself within/as my physical body as more or less that what it actually is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to COMPARE myself to others through judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to COMPARE others to me through judgment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to SEPARATE myself from myself and as another through judgment and comparison.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to whenever I find myself going into judgment and comparison of myself to others in regards to who is more or less beautiful, I shall stop myself, BREATH and will not allow myself to participate within judgments and comparison.

I commit myself to assist and support to always bring my awareness back to the realization that, my physical body is simply physical and its outlook doesn’t change to less or more physicality through judging and comparing it to others as more or less beautiful and that, it is rather within and as my mind that I have come up with all this definitions and perceptions of beauty which I have exerted on my physical body which is simply me deluding myself and separating myself from my physical body. I commit myself to no longer judge and or compare my physical body’s outlook/beauty as more or less that what it actually is; PHYSICALLITY and that I will not accept and allow myself to define myself as more or less important/special that who I actually exist as within and as my physical body.

I commit myself to assist and support to no longer accept and allow myself to connect the word beauty to my physical body’s outlook and beauty doesn’t mean anything when it comes to the existence of me within and as my physical body. I realize that I am HERE in and as my physical body and that beauty, cannot change this fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others by the kinds of clothes they wear whereby I judge those that wear beautiful clothes as better/superior/special compared to those that don’t.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself through the kinds of clothes I wear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the clothes that I wear whereby I say that other clothes are more beautiful than others and thus I feel superior/special, accepted by society as sexy, when wearing beautiful clothes than when I wear ugly ones.

I realize that, the role of clothes is to support the body by ensuring that the body is comfortable at any given moment and that, by me judging myself and others by the kind of clothes they wear connecting beautiful clothes to superiority/specialness/popularity and ugly clothes to inferiority/unimportance/less popular does not and will not change what clothes are and what clothes stand for. Clothes may change in form, texture, color, size etc. but what does not change about clothes is what they stand for, the role they play and hence the one that changes is myself through the opinions, perceptions, judgments, comparisons that I have exerted on clothes giving them a value that is not equal to what they really stand for.

So I commit myself to assist and support myself to breath and stop myself from participating within the definitions, perceptions and judgments I have towards clothes as more or less than what they really are and stand for.

I commit myself to no longer connect beauty to the clothes I wear whereby I give myself or others more or less value that what I/they truly am/are.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to ground myself in and as my physical body as it is the only reality that exist HERE because I realize that, within and as this physical reality HERE exists no such things as judgment, definitions, opinions, perception nor separation, all this stuff only exists in my mind and has no influence on physicality in whatever way unless I accept and allow.
Next Blog: Day 48: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment