Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 48: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 6

...continuing with SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with others for the spotlight of beauty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with others by wanting to be the one who is more beautiful than another so that I can get good compliments and thus feel good about myself. From within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect beauty to the ‘feeling good’ experience within and as myself through receiving compliments. 

I commit myself to assist and support myself to breath and stop myself from participating within thoughts and imaginations and backchats of how and what others will think and say about me whether I am more or less beautiful than other women in the clothes I wear.

I commit myself assist and support myself to, whenever I find myself going into imagination of what others will think and say about when I present myself to them within and as the clothes I wear, to breath and stop myself from participating within such imaginations for I realize that, imagining what others will think and say about me is actually me judging myself, how I imagine others judging me is actually how I am busy judging myself and that others have nothing to do within me judging me, me not accepting me for me. From within this, I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop judging myself as more or less than who I am as life within each moment of breath, through the kinds of clothes I wear.

I commit myself to stop comparing myself to others or others to me for I see and realize that, from within comparison, I start to compete with others especially women for attention and the spot light of beauty especially from men. I also see and realize that, I compete with others for attention because I am not paying attention to myself within and as my living in and as my physical body in every moment of breath and thus, I commit myself to pay more attention to myself as my total awareness of and as my every breath in each moment, so that I eventually become consistent in becoming/being the directive principle of my life through taking self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use make up and clothes as a way to compete with others on who is more beautiful.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to, whenever I find myself participating in competition with women through clothes and makeup so as to appear as the most beautiful person/woman, I shall stop and breath and participate no further in such completion for I realize that this is just an illusion that I create of myself of being more than who I really am in each moment of breath Here.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to no longer use clothes and makeup as a way of making/seeing myself as more or less that who/what I really am in every moment of breath. I realize that who I am within and as my physical body in my physical environment is not defined, enhanced/diminished by clothes or makeup, but that who I am simply IS as IS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use make-up to suppress/hide/cover up the fact that I have a negative perception about myself, whereby I feel un-attractive/not beautiful enough and thus inferior to those that I deem as more beautiful than myself.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop using make up to suppress this negative perception of myself , instead of suppressing/covering up, I commit myself to assist and support myself to investigate what it is that I suppress by using makeup and apply self-forgiveness  and lift myself from the suppression.
Next Blog: Day 49: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 7

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment