Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 46: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 4

SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS continued

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the negative backchats of Hhhhmmm, this clothes make me look old Or these is too sexy and not mother like Or these make my ass look bigger Or these make me look fat Or these don’t flutter my body type Or these don’t compliment my skin tone to the negative reactions of feeling bad/down/inferior when others don’t like/don’t approve what I wear, herein as well, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect positive backchat of I look perfect in these clothes to the positive reaction feelings of superiority/feeling good/happy/confident about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seesaw between positive and negative energy generated from my mind through backchats whereby I accept and allow myself to participate within and as negative backchats thus experience negative reactions of feeling down/inferior or positive backchats to positive reactions of feeling superior/confident/happy/good about myself.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to breath and stop myself from participating within negative backchats of Hhhhmmm, this clothes make me look old Or these is too sexy and not mother like Or these make my ass look bigger Or these make me look fat Or these don’t flutter my body type Or these don’t compliment my skin tone for they then further lead me into negative reactions of feeling bad/down/inferior when others don’t like/don’t approve what I wear, from within this as well, I commit myself to assist and support myself to breath and stop myself from participating within positive backchats/internal conversations of I look perfect in these clothes for this may lead me further into the positive reaction feelings of superiority/feeling good/happy/confident about myself, for I realize that, participating within backchats is me living within and as the illusionary reality of my mind and that I can not be fully  here participating/taking responsibility  within and as this physical reality if I participate within and as backchats/internal conversations of and as mind.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop seesawing between positive and negative energies that I create through my participation within and as my backchats/internal conversations/voices in my head that further lead me into experiencing myself as positive or negative energetic feelings for I realize that who I am is not energy but a being that is HERE in and as my physical body, present and aware.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how the fear of what others think/say about me is the starting point from within which I base who I am as the image of  beauty and how this idea drives/has shaped who I am within and as this image.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand that the only one I am fearing is myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exert the fear I have towards myself within beauty towards my child. Any moment I find myself going into fear of what others may say or think about my child, I shall breath and stop myself from participating within such fear for a realize that I am the one busy judging myself  and my child as well and then exerting this fear as judgment towards others.  I commit myself to assist and support myself to investigate all points of fear in regards to beauty within and as the fear of what others think of me and from here apply self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my child as more/less beautiful within and as the clothes I dress her in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dress my child from within the starting point of beauty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge beautiful clothes as better than ugly clothes.
Any moment I find myself about to or already participating within judgment of clothes as beautiful or ugly and then use this judgment to form definitions of myself or another as myself e.g. my child as less than or more than who I am as life HERE, I shall breath and stop myself from participating within such judgment.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand that, clothes have nothing to do with beauty or ugly and that, their purpose is to support the physical body within and as clothing it for comfort.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge lighter skin as more beautiful hence better/more valuable than dark skin color.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my dark skin color as less beautiful compared to lighter skin color.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my child based on her skin color saying that, because her skin color is less light than that of white people, she is inferior to them and that I am inferior to her because I have even darker skin compared to her.
 
I commit myself to whenever I find myself about to judge myself or another as myself based on skin color whereby I judge darker skin color as less beautiful/inferior to lighter skin color which I deem superior, I shall BREATH and stop myself there and then from participating further within this judgment for I realize that, I am already HERE within and as the physical and that my skin color is part of who I am as the physical and is not less or more than who I am HERE equal and one.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my child by comparing myself to her and by comparing her to others and from within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exert my self-judgments and self-comparisons onto to my child.
I commit myself to assist and support myself in any moment where I am faced with the point of comparison whereby I compare myself to others or compare others to others,  through judging them as more beautiful hence superior or less beautiful hence inferior to me, that I shall immediately breath and stop myself from participating within such comparison for I realize that, it is from such comparison as well that separation exists and competition as well and that, life in equality and oneness cannot exist where there’s separation.

Next Blog: Day 47: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment