Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 45: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 3

SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS continued.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my imagination whereby I imagine myself dressed in certain clothes that I consider sexy so that I can achieve the outcome that I desire which is that of getting ‘good’ compliments from others so that I can feel ‘good’ that others accept and acknowledge the picture that I have presented myself as, within/as beauty, within and as the clothes I wear. From within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my imagination to design a picture of myself that I regard as beauty so that I can manipulate the desired result that I would like to receive from my environment, which is my desire to get good compliments and be accepted by others as beautiful and sexy.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop using my imagination to design a certain picture of myself that I want to present to the world so that I can manipulate others as my environment to help me fulfill my desire of being complimented and accepted by them for I realize that, my desire to be complimented and accepted by others is because I have not accepted myself as the totality of who I am and that I do not need compliments from others in order to be here.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to Breath and stop myself from participating within imagination whereby I create certain images of myself that are not real, whenever I am faced with a moment where I have to dress myself in certain clothes.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to, when I am choosing what clothes to wear, only consider that what is real in my physical reality e.g. weather and how my clothes will affect my body i.e. If the clothes will or will not support my body as who I am, or to dress myself appropriately according to a given circumstance/situation in certain moments e.g. job.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard/ignore me/run away/hide from myself, separate myself from myself and thus end up seeking attention/acceptance/approval from others e.g. in terms of compliments.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to no longer disregard/ignore/runaway/hide from myself for this is separating myself from myself for I realize that this separation is the reason why I seek acceptance/attention/approval of others (through compliments) outside myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to further sink into the beauty game through BACKCHATS/INTERNAL CONVERSATIONS like Hhhhmmm, this clothes make me look old Or these is too sexy and not mother like Or these make my ass look bigger Or these make me look fat Or these don’t flutter my body type Or these don’t compliment my skin tone or I look perfect in these etc.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to, when I become aware of myself about to already participating within and as back chats like; like Hhhhmmm, this clothes make me look old Or these is too sexy and not mother like Or these make my ass look bigger Or these make me look fat Or these don’t flutter my body type Or these don’t compliment my skin tone or I look perfect in these etc., I shall breath and stop myself from participating within such back chats/internal conversations for I realize that all these backchats are just me judging myself  and worrying about what others will say about the clothes I wear. I also realize that, how I dress should not be to impress others but rather it should be for comfort and or as self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to further enter into reactions of feelings of superiority/feeling good/happy/confident when I find something  that I like to wear, or feeling bad/down/inferior, not good enough if I happen to wear something which is later on not liked by others.

I commit myself to stop entering into reactions as feelings of superiority/feeling good/happy/confident when I find something that I like to wear, or feeling bad/down/inferior, not good enough if I happen to wear something which is later on not liked by others, when I am faced with the momentary action of wearing clothes or choosing clothes to wear. If and when I find myself reacting, I shall breathe and stop myself from participating within such reactions.

Next Blog: Day 46: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 4 continued....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment