Wednesday 31 July 2013

Day 51: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 9

...continuing with SELF FORGIVENESS AND SELF COMMITMENT STATEMENTS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regard the illusion of superiority as sense of security in who I am, not seeing, realizing and understanding that my EGO is the one that is feeling secure and protected through my participation within and as self-interest of superiority over others which is actually the EGO itself.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand that, whenever I participate within superiority or inferiority game, I am actually accepting and allowing my Ego to exist and direct me and that I abdicate my self-responsibility to my ego instead of being/becoming self-responsible for myself in my life as my very living in and as my every moment of breath. That it is a self-dishonesty point when I abdicate the responsibility towards myself and let my ego direct me, so therefore, I commit myself to assist and support myself to write myself on the self-dishonesty points, apply self-forgiveness and apply myself as corrective living so as to bring real physical change in my life instead of living the illusionary life as my ego.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use beauty as a way to lure men to me for sex or relationship or both. 
 I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop linking beauty to sex and relationship whereby I dress in a certain way to impress a man so as he can like me and desire to want to be in a relationship with me or have sex with me, I now realize that this was just me seeking attention from men, attention which I do not give to myself. From within this, I commit myself to pay attention to myself within and as the awareness of who I am as my physical body within each moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regard beauty as dressing sexy so that men can find me attractive and desire to have sex with me or form a relationship with me or both.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive/manipulate men by dressing in a sexual provocative way so that I can provoke the men to desire to have sex and or be in a relationship with me.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop linking beauty to clothes and sex whereby I dress in a certain way (tight clothes) to so as to enhance my physical outlook to that of appearing as ‘sexy’ so that men can find me beautiful and desire to have sex with me or form a relationship with me for I realize that this is deceiving others/men through manipulation. From within this, I commit myself to assist and support myself to use clothes for self-expression purposes whereby I have appropriate and comfortable clothes for certain moments/occasions and not for the purposes of pleasing others.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that, when I lure/attract men to me for sex/relationship is manipulation, whereby I manipulate/deceive men by presenting myself to them as a beautiful picture that they can desire to have sex/form a relationship with, not seeing realizing or understanding that this is me deceiving/manipulating myself so that I can attract a man to fulfill my desires of wanting sex/a relationship from them because I don’t desire myself nor do I have a relationship with myself as the physical and thus I look for a relationship outside of myself.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to walk the process of forming a relationship with myself for I realize that, my desire to have relationships with another/man is because I want to fulfill my desire to have a relationship with myself. I commit myself to assist and support myself to no longer manipulate/deceive others/man to desire to have sex or for a relationship with me by altering my physical outlook to that of appearing as a sexy picture/symbol of desire and sex for men, instead, I commit myself to assist and support myself to, through self-writing, self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-correction through practical application, re-unite myself back to myself in and as my physical body within and as a relationship of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that, the reason why I desire for a relationship from another outside myself is because I have not established a relationship with myself meaning that, I have separated myself from myself and thus I have no relationship to myself and that is why I look for a relationship outside myself because I don’t have a relationship with myself.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to form a relationship with myself instead of looking for it outside of myself in others in the form of a desire to be in a relationship with another/man for I realize that this is the point where I am separating myself from the relationship I should have with myself by placing it within and as a relationship point outside myself in another person.
Next Blog: Day 52: THE 'I' OF BEAUTY - Part 10

No comments:

Post a Comment