Tuesday 17 September 2013

DAY 64 WHINING/NAGGING WOMAN - Part 6

SELF-FORGIVENESS AND SELF-COMMITMENT STATEMENTS Continued....


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as opinions/ideas/reasons/justifications, through which I perceive myself to be.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop this self-perception for I realize that this perception I have about myself is illusion and that who I really am is here within and as each moment of breath in and as my physical body in this real physical world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let who I am within and as my mind within and as the excuses/justifications/opinions that are not physicality, determine/decide who I am and what I shall live within the physical real world instead of just considering and making decisions based on physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look and live in  the physical world from within and as my mind through defining it within and as my ideas/opinions/excuses/justification instead of just looking at the physical world and living within it as is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value my minds illusions as these opinions/reasons/justifications more than what is physically here as reality.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to consider physical reality as the point that is real and hence direct myself from within and physical consideration but instead I make decisions considering only my minds reality that is not real/tangible because it ‘feels good’, which then creates physical consequences of discomfort.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider physical reality as myself only when I feel physical discomfort because I am only interested in ending the discomfort which is simply a point of self-interest and not a point of self-honesty and self-responsibility.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop looking and living within this physical world from within and as my mind as the definitions I have of the physical in and as my ideas/opinions/excuses/justification. I realize that, my minds reality is not physical in any way and hence cannot be real therefore, I commit myself to assist and support myself to always exist within and as my physical breath in each moment and whenever I drift into mind reality of my ideas/opinions/excuses/justification, I shall breath and stop myself from participating.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to consider only physical reality while directing and moving myself within and as the principle of equality and oneness as that which is best for all for I realize, life as the physical, is reliable, consistent, stable and thus trustworthy when it comes to decision making as directive principle, hence living should happen in the physical as well, and thus, the reality of life as it exists within and as this physical world should be the only aspect of consideration during self-movement as directive principle and not the mind reality, for the mind reality is not tangible, it keeps changing from point to point hence always unstable, unreliable and thus untrustworthy to base life decision that affect all life in the mind as ideas/opinions/excuses/justification.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop subjecting my physical body to discomfort so that I can will myself to change who I am and how I exist. I realize that, this not only indicates a point of separation between who I am and my physical body but also, it shows that I am self-dishonest in who I exist within and as, which is my mind as my ideas/opinions/excuses/justification and as long as I am my ideas/opinions/excuses/justification, I shall always live separate from my physical body and thus will not have a chance of living within equality and oneness with and as my body through self-honesty and the process thereof.

From within this, I commits myself to assist and support myself to live self-honesty in every moment of breath by stopping participation in my mind as my ideas/opinions/excuses/justification for I realize that, this is the only way I can establish a relationship with and as my body in equality and oneness and thus avoid/stop subjecting myself as my body to physical discomfort which only makes my body unstable and my experience thereof.
 
NEXT BLOG: DAY 65 WHINING/NAGGING WOMAN - Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment