Tuesday 17 September 2013

DAY 63 WHINING/NAGGING WOMAN - Part 5

SELF-FORGIVENESS AND SELF-COMMITMENT STATEMENTS Continued....


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept and allow my emotions to take over and define who I am and how I live and experience myself in a given moment especially when I am responding to someone or stating something to someone, whereby I do it in a nagging/whining way, indicating that I am possessed by my mind as the feelings and emotions reactions.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to ensure that I am stable within and as breathe within and as my physical body before I open my mouth to speak/communicate to/with someone about a point I am facing in my reality. I commit myself to communicate not from the starting point of opinions/excuses/judgments, but from common sense in consideration of what’s best for all for I realize that, communicating from opinions/justifications/excuses/judgment is actually whining/nagging indicating a point within myself where I am being self-dishonest, a point that I am not directing, not taking responsibility for, a point that I am blaming on another, a point that I am using for self-pity and hence self-defeat, and this I will not accept and allow anymore.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to alter the stability of my physical body through my participation in nagging/whining, whereby, in my facial expression my upper and lower face ‘gringe/fold’ towards each other, sometimes I click with my tongue, sometimes my heart rate increases especially when I respond in extreme anger and lots of nagging and my body starts to shake/tremble as well, then I whine and whine and whine some more and blame the other person for making me react and feel how I feel/experience me as I experience me in a given moment.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that, the stability of my body is disturbed/altered whenever I participate within energy generation for and as my mind, energy which is resourced from my physical body hence causing its instability. I realize that the only way to always ensure that my body is stable is to stop myself from participating in my mind as the very act of whining/nagging, and that, I must always ensure that I am always existing within and as my breath moment by moment here as I live and direct my life and not allow my mind as emotions/feelings/reactions/whining to define/direct who I am.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop participating within my minds thoughts, imaginations, backchats and reactions of nagging/whining that alter the stability of my body for I realize that, an unstable body is an indication that, the result of my participation within and as my minds energy generation games has already manifested physical consequence as depicted by my experience within and as my body’s instability when my facial expression my upper and lower face ‘gringe/fold’ towards each other, sometimes I click with my tongue, sometimes my heart rate increases especially when I respond in extreme anger and lots of nagging and my body starts to shake/tremble as well, then I whine and whine and whine some more and blame the other person for making me react and feel how I feel/experience me as I experience me in a given moment. I realize that, physical consequences is also an indication that, I am already too late to stand and direct myself within and as a given point in a moment of breathe, an indication of separation. Thus, I commit myself to assist and support myself to ensure that I am the directive principle of myself/my life within each moment of breathe, handling/directing each point that I face from within and as the starting point of the principle of equality and oneness as that which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to play victim to my own self-deception where by, I manipulate a person or a situation to become the point of my justification/excuse as to why I nag/whine. I blame others for my nagging and once one accepts that one is the point of my nagging, I end up feeling good about myself, superior and in control of whatever situation I am facing. Once in my superior/comfort/happy zone, I then force one to take responsibility for me instead of me being self-responsible. So I see realize that, this is actually me manipulating myself and them playing victim for my own self manipulation by trapping others to take the blame.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop blaming others for my self-created manipulation whereby, I manipulate others to take the blame, from where I then see myself as a victim and hence whine and nag. I realize that, this is actually self-deception, self-manipulation, self-sabotage whereby, I accept and allow myself to dwell in self-irresponsibility instead of moving myself and facing myself within and as a point that I must walk.

From within this as well, I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop playing victim to my nagging and whining and instead, I a moment of breath, move myself and face myself within and as a point within and as the immediacy of breath.

I commit myself to not wait or postpone facing a point for I realize, this may give room for justifications and excuses as to why I am unable to face and walk a given point.
 
DAY 64 WHINING/NAGGING WOMAN - Part 6

No comments:

Post a Comment