Sunday 15 September 2013

DAY 57: FACING GUILT - Part 1



Today, as I was cleaning the kitchen, my daughter was there with me and she was quite active as well, touching anything and everything. I did not want her to touch dirty stuff that I had not cleaned yet. She was literally all over and interfering with my movements as I worked and so I took her out of the kitchen and locked her in the living room. I could still see her from the kitchen as we have glass doors and glass windows separating the living room and the dining room. She was gently hitting/slapping the door while crying for my attention. I really had to finish my chores before tending to her. Just looking at her, kneeling and crying near the door, I immediately felt guilty that I had wronged her by locking here in there. And so I went and held her out of my guilt. I felt guilt for living her alone and I had this imagination that she will think I am a bad person/mother for locking her up in the living room. This way I was protecting my mother-daughter relationship so that my daughter can like me.

SELF-FORGIVENESS

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have guilt exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as guilt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that guilt is real or that guilt actually exists.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect locking my child in the living room to guilt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive locking my child in the living room as wrong which lead me to the point of generating guilt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within the polarity of right and wrong.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that for me to fulfill my duties properly and to protect my child from a possibility of germ infection, I had to put her in the living room and this is simply a point of responsibility and common sense and not guilt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value self-interest within and as the relationship I have formed with my daughter, valuing it as more important than what’s best for all, whereby I go into guilt when I don’t do what’s best for my mother daughter relationship.
From within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that, my guilt was out of self-interest, self-dishonesty whereby I do what’s best for my relationship in self-interest instead of what’s best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect locking my child in the living room to it being a bad act depicting a bad mother which led me into feeling guilty.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that my child will see me as a bad mother/ bad parent for locking her up in the living room and out of this, I went into guilt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have guilt direct who I am whereby, I accepted and allowed guilt to drive my decision of taking my child into my arms and soothing her so that she can like me again as her mother and I can feel better within and as who I am as my relationship to my child.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self-responsibility to who I am as directive principle within living, to my mind within and as guilt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use guilt to manipulate my child into liking me by seeing me as a good mother that cares for her when she cried and I took her.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that, who I am within and as guilt is what also my child is learning to be and become instead of teaching my child to become/stand within and as life through my very own living as an example of what it actually is to stand as life within and as a living principle of what’s best for all in equality and oneness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate the stability of who I am within and as my physical body to guilt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be manipulated into guilt by my child’s crying. From within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand as a point of learning how to manipulate others,  where my child could learn that she could manipulate me by crying.
DAY 58: FACING GUILT - Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment