Sunday 15 September 2013

DAY 60: WHINING/NAGGING WOMAN - Part 2


SELF-FORGIVENESS AND COMMITMENT STATEMENTS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as whining.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of why another person did not change her diaper the previous night before bed to whining/nagging

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the thought why another person did not change her/the baby diaper the previous night, before bed that triggered an excuse for nagging/whining.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to my child’s dirty diaper by nagging/whining about it instead of just breathing and changing her.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to whenever I find myself about to start nagging/whining when I am faced by a point of responsibility, I shall stop and breathe and will not allow myself to go into/participate within nagging/whining. For I realize that, nagging/whining about a dirty diaper will not make any difference because finally I had to be changed. So using it as an excuse to whine was simply self-manipulation whereby, I used the situation of a dirty dipper to nag and blame the other for the dirty diaper so that I won’t have to take responsibility for it because I felt too defeated, too lazy to do it and so whining would be the best option for me to use to get another person to do it or simply nag so I can win and feel superior over another.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to breath and stop myself from participating within thoughts that lead me to whining e.g. why another person did not change her/the baby diaper the previous night, before bed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the backchats/internal conversations of if I don’t ask it will not be done, must I be the only person catering for the baby around here from within which I went into whining/nagging in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of why another person did not change the baby’s diaper the previous night to the backchats of if I don’t ask it will not be done, must I be the only person catering for the baby around here which I then used as an excuse to go into whining/nagging in anger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as nagging/whining in anger to the backchats of if I don’t ask it will not be done, must I be the only person catering for the baby around here.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop and breath whenever I find myself participating within these backchats of if I don’t ask it will not be done, must I be the only person catering for the baby around here for I see/realize that, it is from within and as backchats that I go into anger and nagging/whining in anger. I also realize that, these backchats are just excuses that I use to sabotage the real physical opportunity that bears/contains the decisions to take self-responsibility for my life by living within and as the principle of that which is best for all.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see realize and understand that, the only way I can avoid going into whining/nagging in anger and the possession thereof, is by actually taking responsibility for any given scenario through directing it effectively from the starting point of what’s best for all, that, nagging and whining is an indication of self-dishonesty and an escape mechanism to not wanting to take responsibility for something there and then instead of waiting or blaming others or manipulating others to do it for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it a routine of whining/nagging in the morning over the slightest of things that are not aligned to my liking. I realize that, this is self-interest when I just want things to be how I like them to be without considering all life equally and consider only that which is best for all.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to, if and when I wake up every morning, the first thing I shall do is check the stability of who I am within and as my physical body within and as the awareness of breath, check where I am, that if I am in my mind, I shall immediately breath and bring myself back to the awareness of me HERE within and as the stability of my physical body, and once I ensure that I am completely here/stable in and the awareness of me as breath, then I shall move myself and direct my day accordingly, moment by moment, breath by breath considering only that which is best for all and not what I want/like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to alter the stability of my physical body and the stability of other bodies because of my whining/nagging whereby I end up creating an uncomfortable environment both for myself and others as myself. I realize that, there’s absolutely no reason or justification as to why I should go into whining/nagging other than self-dishonesty as the point of not wanting to take self-responsibility and thus,

I commit myself to assist and support myself to not allow myself to participate within whining/nagging but to rather use common sense and face myself through self-honesty and take self-responsibility, thus creating a harmonious co-existence with those that I am living with, myself and existence as a whole.

DAY 61 WHINING/NAGGING WOMAN - Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment