Tuesday 17 September 2013

DAY 61 WHINING/NAGGING WOMAN - Part 3

SELF-FORGIVENESS AND SELF-COMMITMENT STATEMENTS Continued....

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my partner as a punch bag/as a point of blame for myself dishonesty in not wanting to take self-responsibility for my world whereby I blame him for not doing things my way and that it is from this that I whine and nag in anger. I realize that, my partner/another has nothing to do with my whining/nagging. This is entirely my own creation that I have participated within through accepting and allowing myself to deceive myself/to not take self-responsibility for my world/reality and that, the point of blame is actual self-manipulation where I want another to do things my way so that I can cover up my whining and nagging.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop blaming others for my self-dishonesty. I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop manipulating myself by manipulating others to do things my way so I feel good and don’t have to take any responsibility for my world or my whining/nagging.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to communicate with another from the starting point of energy within and as whining/nagging in anger, whereby I use my mind to reason and justify why it is that I am not and will not take responsibility for a task/situation at hand, for I realize that, from within my minds reasoning and justification, I cannot be able to see physical reality as the point/task/situation I am faced with and take responsibility for it.

I therefore commit myself to assist and support myself to stop using my mind to create reasons and justifications as to why I am not taking responsibility for myself and my world in any given moment, instantly and not go into whining/nagging. From within this as well, I commit myself to assist and support myself to, whenever I am faced by a task/responsibility/point/situation/scenario, I shall from within and as breath move myself and take immediate responsibility for that point/situation/scenario/task for I have realized that it is from within waiting or postponing the task that I come up with all sorts of excuses and justifications for why I will not face responsibility which in turn leads me to whining/nagging.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use my mind as a crutch to lean on, within and as my opinions/reasons/justifications to support me in finding a way out of taking self-responsibility whereby, I whine/nag using these opinions, reasons, justifications so that I can win the battle of not taking self-responsibility and hence feel better about myself in/as my mind. I now realize that, this nagging problem that I have is due to not taking immediate responsibility for myself and my world e.g. stopping participation within my mind in and as this opinions/reasons/justifications which I then use to whine/nag and ‘win’ my way out of taking immediate responsibility for a physical point that I am facing in a given moment.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop using my mind as a crutch to lean on and instead lean on myself for support and assistance in walking a point/task all the way till its done. I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop creating reasons/opinions/justifications as why I am not able to fulfill a task at hand, that, instead of going into justifications, I shall breath and from within the immediacy of breathe, move myself and complete the task at hand for I realize that this is the only way I can truly stop whine and nagging and finally get things done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pity myself trough whining/nagging/complaining whereby, I formulate the idea that I am apparently weak and incapable of taking responsibility for self, thus, I complain/whine/nag at others so that they can complement/support this point of mine where I say I am incapable of taking responsibility for myself, by them agreeing to my opinions/justifications that I bring forth through nagging, and from them agreeing indicates to me that they pity me as well which in turn makes me feel better in my mind as an incapable person who can’t be self-responsible.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop pitying myself, to stop feeling sorry for myself that I am incapable/weak of taking responsibility for myself for I realize that, it is only in my that I perceive myself to be incapable of taking self-responsibility, whereas in reality, I am

perfectly capable of taking self-responsibility. I also realize and understand that, it is through these opinions/reasons/justifications I have created about myself as myself that actually hinder/stop me from being self-responsible and that if I stop living as opinions/reasons/justifications and actually live only in and as the physical, directing my physical reality in my every movement in my every moment of breath and that which is best for all, this way I am perfectly capable of taking responsibility for myself in immediacy beyond doubt. From within this, I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop creating and or participating within and as opinions/reasons/justifications and actually focus only on what is physically here in any given moment and from here, move myself as directive principle and take self-responsibility of whatever it is that I am facing considering what’s best for all.

DAY 62 WHINING/NAGGING WOMAN - Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment