Thursday 30 May 2013

Day 38 - DECEIVED BY LOVE - Part 5


Self-Forgiveness and Self-Commitment statements Continued...


 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a sense of security when I am in love with a man through feelings of completeness, thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to succumb to the believe that ‘I am complete’ when I find love in the form of a relationship with another/a man, not seeing, realizing and understanding that who I am as life is already complete/whole and that accepting anything less of this wholeness is separation therefore, inequality; self-interest. I realize that, any moment I give into the feeling of being complete when I am in love, this is a point of separation whereby I am separating myself/me from me through creating a point of completeness outside myself by basing it in and as another person through love and therefore, any moment I find myself succumbing to the point of completeness based on something/someone outside myself, I shall stop, breath and will not allow myself to participate within such a point for who I am already is whole and complete as life and self-sustain and thus do not need a point outside myself to be whole. From within this, I commit myself to assist and support myself to bring myself back to myself through becoming equal and one with/as the physical and thus realize and become the wholeness of me as the physical.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as a mind consciousness system, I need energy to survive and so I form relationship connections using love so that I can generate enough energy for survival and one of the best ways I do this is through sex and hence I use love to form a relationship from which I can have as much sex as possible to get an energy supply for my entire mind consciousness system. I commit myself to stop participating within and as love energy which is just a way that the mind consciousness system use to generate energy through forming relationships whereby one can have sex and thus continue generating even more energy to keep sustaining the mind consciousness system, thus putting the physical body at the sacrificial alter where energy is sourced/sucked from to feed and sustain the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that, fulfilling sexual fantasies is a way of expressing love while fantasies is in fact just mind consciousness system way of generating energy for its own survival. Any moment I find myself fantasizing about sex, I shall stop, breath and will not allow myself to participate within such fantasies  for I realize that within and as the illusion of love as energy, sexual fantasies is another added ‘bonus’/dimension that the mind uses to justify its existence through sourcing /sucking more energy from the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use sexual fantasies as a starting point to find a compatible partner with who I can walk my life with. I commit myself to put a stop to using sexual fantasies as a starting point of forming a relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use money as a starting point to love so that I can have my needs met easily, i.e. I can be financially cared for, financially  supported as well as have enough finances to support own children. I commit myself to base the beginning of a new relationship from within and as the starting point of that which is best for all and that I will consider all aspects of and as who I am in the new relationship and ensure that only what’s best for all is the only outcome, because what’s best for all is best for me.  I commit myself to assist and support the process of bringing about an equal money system capitalism whereby it will be every humans beings right to have access to enough money to sustain one’s life from birth to death ensuring that all necessary needs are met with ease, for this will put an end to this era where I or another makes/bases the start of a new relationship on money and thus it will be from here that real relationships that give the value of life number one priority will develop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others based on their financial capabilities whereby, I regard highly those who have money, see them as attractive and macho/strong  and those without I judge them as weak incapable people/men that cannot satisfy me and my needs, hence from within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impose the fulfillment of my needs on others instead of taking responsibility for myself and ensuring that I meet my own needs. From within this also, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself by thinking that, others/a man should be responsible for me. I commit myself to stop myself from using money as the starting point of giving value to life in that, I give those with money more value and those without I give less value for I realize that, valuing or de-valuing others is valuing or de-valuing self,  based on the concepts of my mind and depicted in the current money system and thus I commit myself to value life for life as life, and that I will not allow the existence of anything/anyone as more of less than life; Equality and oneness as life. I commit myself to assist and support myself to take responsibility for myself and not put my self-responsibility in the hands of another for I realize that, it is only through taking self-responsibility in all ways that real change can be brought forth and sustained and that if each person took self-responsibility, and not depend or wait for other to take responsibility for them, then very fast we can change the way we exist as in our world today.

As a woman, I see how I have contributed to the common BE-LIEve that, it is the job/responsibility of a man to take care of a woman especially financially which has created the consequence of inequality between men and women in and as our world whereby in some societies, a woman is not even allowed to take any self-responsibility and her contribution in the community is ignored and judged as of less importance hence leading to a world dominated by men and the consequences thereof, thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as a woman place my self-responsibility in the hands of a man simply because I regard a man to have power over me and thus should direct my life. I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop participating within the believe than men are more/superior than women and hence men should take major  responsibility over women as I realize that within/as this believe, equality and oneness can never exist, as well, I commit myself to as an equal, participate within decision making with men as equals whereby we both can come up with agreements of how to best co-exist in a harmonious relationship as equals, assisting and supporting each other to bring forth heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment