Sunday 12 May 2013

Day 27 - LAZINESS CHARACTER - PHYSICAL DIMENSION part 4

Self Commitments

Negative Energy Dimensions Internal Changes Self-Commitments 

I commit myself to assist and support myself to when I am faced by responsibilities of me towards me like self writing/blogging, chores etc., that the moment when and as I find myself already feeling tired and sleepy to immediately realize that I am/I have already going/gone too far in my participation within/as my personality within my physical body as I shall have manipulated myself physically through allowing my submission into energy instead of simply breathing and remaining here in/as the stability of my physical body and simply face my responsibilities of me towards me for me.
I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself to, when and as I see myself that I have taken my personality possession too far by it now manifesting internally in/as my physical body as tiredness and sleepiness, to from within this see realize and understand that it may become 'more difficult' to stand up from within this laziness personality possession and face my required responsibilities, because in my current relationship of who I am to mind/energy, I have allowed the mind/energy to 'have power' over me/to dominate me/to make decisions for me/to have authority over me/to become the directive principle of my life instead of me directing me as self will, and thus from within this exists the feeling of it 'being difficult' to stand up from and through a point where my laziness personality has taken over. So from within this, I commit myself to not accept and allow myself to participate within and as my possession of laziness to the point of 'no return', by immediately, without a moments hesitation take in a BREATH and in that very moment become alert/awake, physically move myself to the computer and start writing/reading/blogging or take a vacuum and clean the house, for I know myself very well that if I don't physically stabilize and move myself, there will be a high likelihood that I will use the 'its too difficult' feeling as an excuse to manipulate myself into entertaining myself, (which is the positive) as I find it easier and more enjoyable doing so, which is thus the positive energetic experience of me that I jump into to cover or run away from the responsibly that I have to face, and hence from within  this, I give into energy and give up on me so easily. Till Here, No Further.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to, during the moments when I face the responsibilities like self writing, chores, Here before me, and notice that physically I am becoming tired and sleepy, that I shall use my body behavior/feeling as a reference to assist and support myself in investigating what it is that I am busy participating within and as through my acceptance and allowance instead of simply remaining here in and as the stability of my body and doing that which needs to be done.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand how I create negative energy experience in my mind like boredom and apathy which I then use to manipulate my experience in/as the physical and thus the very physical itself become tired and sleepy and then again use this very creation of mine of tiredness and sleepiness as an excuse to manipulate myself into going for my want of entertainment to 'feel better' hence remaining in the laziness character and postponing/avoiding taking responsibility for me simply because I prefer the easy way out of positive energy experience of me in and as  entertainment.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see realize and understand that, the so called 'I am a last minute person/I work best under pressure' is just the THIN LINE between me standing up for myself as life or giving up on me and giving into energy and hence will no longer use this statement as an excuse to manipulate myself from thought level all the way to physical instability level as this may take me to the point of 'no return' by accepting and allowing the feeling of 'its too difficult' to completely possess me and  use this as an excuse to jump straight into the positive as entertainment as it is easier to do and more enjoyable, thus postponing my tasks and responsibilities which in turn solidifies my laziness character personality.

Positive Energy Dimensions Internal Changes Self-Commitments

I commit myself to take note of the moments when I am faced by self responsibility in the form of writing/reading etc. and I suddenly feel better mentally and physically about something else in my thoughts, imagination, backchats, reactions, other than the responsibility before me, which then affects the stability of my body in the opposite way like for example, from physical tiredness of boredom and apathy, I jump to feeling physically strong, energetic with a nice feeling of an energetic 'explosion' in my stomach area as a physical reaction/behavior/feeling of enthusiasm/excitement. And thus from within this, I commit myself to in self honesty investigate why it is that I am changing my mental and physical state of being/stability by participating within and the polarities of the positive and negative energetic experiences and the physical instability thereof.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to through self honesty, self forgiveness and these self commitment statements, walk myself out of these polarity games that I keep see-sawing in-between within my mind in relationship reality and to the physical, and to thus take responsibility of my life by becoming my very self directive principle and establish me as the living word and express me in and as the physical reality.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand how I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from and as my physical body so often to the extent that I do not even realize how within a given moment, from within/as the dimensions of thoughts, imaginations, backchats and reactions change from negative (apathy and boredom) to positive (enthusiasm), whereby as I experience the positive energy of enthusiasm/excitement, triggered through entertainment, I feel a build up of energy from within my stomach area which 'explodes' when I am in the act of entertaining myself.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see realize and understand how I in fact abuse my physical body when/as I participate/give into/submit to energy, and to see realize and understand the 'Hereness' of my physical body, its stability, here breathing, before I participate in/as energy and after my participation within and as apathy/boredom energy, how my physical body immediately change from being stable to being tired and sleepy hence become unstable, dis eased, physical discomfort, all of which I then used as an excuse/justification to jump right into positive energy of enthusiasm which I create through active participation in my thoughts, imaginations backchats and reactions and thus for a moment alter the stability of my physical body again into a build up of energy that erupts when I am fulfilling my want of entertainment.

I commit myself to assist and support myself in seeing, realizing and understanding how I am constantly altering my physical body's stability in and as energy build up and explosion in my stomach area/physically feeling strong and energized, alert, through participation within and my laziness character personality which activate when I am faced by self responsibility, whereby I exist within and as energy experiences of the mind, all the while remaining in separation from and as my physical body, with no connection or consideration whatsoever towards what I am actually putting my physical body through by ' sacrificing' it so that I can fulfill my self interest of energy experience.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to not disregard/ignore the existence of my physical body as myself as a being that is alive, Here and aware of its own existence and thus can feel pain and suffering that I, through participation in as energy bestow upon it and from within this, I commit myself to live in Harmony in/as my physical body through taking responsibility for myself within and as the stability of my body and through stopping my participation within/as mind/energy for this alters the very stability of the physical body and creates discomfort and dis ease, therefore a disharmony.

Next Blog-Day 28 , Negative and Positive Energy Dimensions Internal Changes Self-Commitments
 

No comments:

Post a Comment