Thursday 16 May 2013

Day 31 - ANGER IS TOWARDS SELF - Part 2

Self Forgiveness Statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have ANGER existing within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within/as anger.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose existing with/as anger towards myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have anger direct/dictate who I am instead of me directing me as the very living directive principle of what happens in my world, who I exist within/as in every moment of breath as that which is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to see realize and understand that, all the anger that exists within/as myself is anger I hold/have towards myself for not being self-honest in facing who I am, who I have become, my nature, a nature of self-interest that doesn’t support that which is best for all life through exemplary living, to make it worse, I do know where/when I am being self-deceptive, how to change this but I still prefer to dwell in the self-deceptive ways rather than change and hence have become ashamed and angry towards myself for having let down myself as life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exert my anger on others e.g. my daughter and the thief for I realize that they have nothing to do with me getting angry but that this is anger towards myself, anger as myself, and that exerting my anger on others is like saying to myself that I choose not to take self-responsibility of really getting down to the root this anger I have towards me as me through self-honesty and then applying  self-forgiveness and instead will blame others for my mistakes.
I forgive myself that I haven’t  accepted and allowed myself  to see, realize and understand that exerting anger on others  is me stating that I am blaming others for what I am experiencing within me in and as my world (in this case, anger) and so from within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t  accepted and allowed myself to see that who I am in every moment of breath is as a result of what I accept and allow through active participation in/as my mind through thoughts, imaginations,  feelings, emotions, memories etc. and thus, blaming others is pointless and self-dishonest where I choose not to face myself and the anger within me and apply self-forgiveness.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand that anger exists within/as me because I have not allowed myself to take self-responsibility for me/myself in living self-honesty in every moment of breath.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry towards the thief/thieves hence from within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exert my anger towards the thief/thieves through blame.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exert my anger towards the money system through blame and from within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t seen realize or understood that, through participation, I am equally responsible in the creation of the current money system which does not support all beings equally including the thief hence leading others to steal for survival and so if the world system as the money system has to change and support all life equally, I must become this change because, I am the problem as well.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the memories of the process it took me last time to get all my documents/IDs back the last time I lost them to anger existing within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within/as anger imagine how long the process of getting my IDs back would be instead of utilizing imagination and memories to practically plan on how I am physically going to walk the process of having back/replace all that was stolen.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself project anger towards the future event of getting my IDs back through thinking of how long and tedious the whole process will be and ‘I just did not want to do it’ was the main point why I became angry, for I see that I was not willing to take responsibility for myself in getting back all my IDs that were stolen and that anger was absolutely unnecessary because whether I liked or not, walking the whole process of getting my IDs back was a must.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in/as anger when I thought of and imagined the whole process it will take me to get back/replace my stuff that was stolen.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for having reacted in/as anger in the past when I was faced by the same event of having my purse stolen, losing all my important IDs and the process it took for me to get everything back and so from within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand there exists within me this cycle of reacting in anger through blame when I am faced by the same events.  
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within and as the thought of seeing myself going through the whole process of getting my IDs back reacted in/as anger, blaming the process for my anger hence sabotaging my self responsibility in/as self-honesty in investigating the origin of this anger towards myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within/as internal conversations/voices in my head/back chats like; if I catch the thief, I shall really kick his ass, shit, I have to walk all the way to immigration offices, police offices suck etc., which in turn fueled my experience of anger within me, as me.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that, anger reactions is just a form of mechanism I use to compromise my responsibility towards me, to face me and deal with whatever I encounter in each moment of breath in/as self-honesty and that each moment I react/participate within/as anger, I am not being self-honest.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that anger is just a way that the mind uses to generate energy through inner conflict for its own survival and that me participating within/as anger becomes what I accept and allow myself to exist within and as which is just an energetic experience of me and not a real physical substantial being who is here within/as my physical body physically moving me in and as every moment of breath to practically accomplish the whole process of replacing my IDs instead of dwelling in anger which gets me nowhere.
Next Blog, Day 32 - ANGER IS TOWARDS SELF - Part 3; Self Commitment Statements

No comments:

Post a Comment