Monday 13 May 2013

Day 28 - LAZINESS CHARACTER - PHYSICAL DIMENSION part 4

Self Commitments

Negative and Positive Energy Dimensions Internal Changes Self-Commitments

I commit myself to assist and support myself in establishing a communication relationship with and as my physical body by using it as reference point during moments when it presents/shows to me what I am accepting and allowing within myself in and as it, through and as its physical changes.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand how it is that, when my laziness character personality activate and I experience myself see-sawing between the polarities of negative and positive energy which in turn alter the stability of my physical body i.e. from boredom and apathy whereby my body's stability changed to a feeling of tiredness and sleepiness internally to enthusiasm/excitement where my body will feel a build up of energy in my stomach area which 'explodes'  that lead me to feel energized, strong, alert, awake, to in this moments instantly will myself and physically start doing/facing my tasks/responsibilities and stop my participation in energy which only leads me into self compromise/self sabotage hence remaining in laziness.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself to see realize and understand that when and I become aware of my physical body changing internally in my STOMACH area i.e. a build up of energy which 'explodes' sending me into and as an experience of 'strength' alertness (to be confirmed in chat with Sunette)

I commit myself to take responsibility of my own life within the realization that what I accept and allow within /as my mind had consequences, consequences that not only affect me personally as an individual but also the entire existence of/as myself, and so from here realize that taking responsibility of myself for myself in not accepting and allowing that which is not best for all in the first place it exists leading to this consequences that are well not best for all. From within this as well, I commit myself to stop abdicating/sabotaging responsibility of myself to me for energy for I see realize and understand that, not taking self responsibility for my acceptance and allowance is what has created and manifested the accumulation of all the consequences in this world, turning it into a place of survival and not living and that an equal money system will assist and support me and all life here to start living instead of surviving.

Next Blog-Day 29 , Negative and Positive Energy Dimensions External Changes Self-Commitments

 

No comments:

Post a Comment