Tuesday 7 May 2013

Day 24 - LAZINESS CHARACTER - PHYSICAL DIMENSION part 1

Self Writing:

Negative Energy Dimensions Internal Changes

When I was faced by my responsibilities like self writing, chores etc. which I saw as negative, and so from within and as negative starting point, within and as negative thoughts, negative imaginations, negative backchats came negative reactions of boredom and apathy/lack of interest, where in this moments, inside my physical body, instantly I felt a tiredness and sleepy.

Positive Energy Dimensions Internal Changes

When and as I was participating in enthusiasm/excitement positive energy that manifested in the moments when was/was about to entertain myself through watching TV/movies, surfing the internet etc., inside my body, I felt this build up of energy in my stomach area which 'exploded' just when I was actually in the act of entertaining myself i.e., when I had switched on the TV and was watching the continuation of my favorite series.

Negative Energy Dimensions External Changes

During, within and as the negative energy reactions of boredom, apathy that I participated within and as when I was faced by responsibility of self writing, chores etc. externally, my body's shoulders would slouch, physical movement like walking became slower, my eyes drooped and at times, I would notice that my chin would rest on my right/left had especially during moments of boredom. what I noticed was also yawning.

Positive Energy Dimensions External Changes

the external changes I noticed while participating in positive energetic reactions/experiences within and as excitement/enthusiasm during moments when I was entertaining myself were: I moved faster in and as my physical body, I sat up more straight/straight shoulders and my eyes were more open, alert/keen.

Day 25 - LAZINESS CHARACTER - PHYSICAL DIMENSION  part 2 (Self-Forgiveness)

No comments:

Post a Comment