Thursday 30 May 2013

Day 37 - DECEIVED BY LOVE - Part 4

Self-Forgiveness and Self-Commitment statements Continued...
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use love feelings as a tool to find a partner with whom I can form a relationship with, considering only my self-interest as this love feelings whereby this love feelings cloud/block all my common sense in regard to the reality of myself and of this other person, and thus not questioning or assessing at all through common whether this person can make an ideal partner for me or I for them,  and so can stand together as equal and one to express my statement of love for me/towards me and as this person. I commit myself to stop myself from using the energetic feeling of love as the starting point to form relationships, whereby I block out all common sense in regards to the reality of who I become within and as the relationship which I form, and the reality of the person with whom I form a relationship with and the reality of who we become together as a couple in a relationship. I commit myself to consider all aspects of starting a new relationship ensuring that my starting point is clear through and as self-honesty as that which is best for all, that love should not be an externalized feeling to another but rather centered within and as me and expressed within and as a statement of equality and oneness by honoring myself and another as myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that, I can change someone through love/loving them while in reality, I just use love/loving as a way of manipulating someone to how I would like them to exist in and as my world ie, manipulate/shape them in such a way that they accept me as I am as this was an easier way of me remaining in my self-interest ways and so did not have to change but that they should change so that I can continue existing within and as my self-interest. I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand that, the one that really needs to change and must change is myself and that, manipulating others so that they can change in order to support myself interest ways is self-deception and I will no longer allow myself to continue in my self deceptive ways but that I shall change everything about me into becoming a living statement/principle/example as that which is best for all and thus birthing a new world where only that which is best for all exists, this will be heaven on earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use love as a means to manipulate someone/a man in such a way the they don’t have to leave me, but stay with me so that I won’t be have to face my fear of being alone, i.e. as long as the person/man was with me, then I was not alone and thus wouldn’t have to face my fear of being alone.
Thus from within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impose change on others through love not wanting to see realize and understand that forcing others to change is self-deception in itself, instead others should change willingly and that the person that should really change is myself from using love as self-deception to not facing my fear of being alone to becoming a statement of love as honoring who I am as life and will not accept anything less of self or another as life. I commit myself to stop manipulating others using love to make relationship connections so that I can have this person stay with me through and the relationship so that I don’t have to be aloe/feel alone. Within this, I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself to face my fear of being alone through self-honesty, self-writing, self-forgiveness and self-corrective application so that I can finally be free from the energy of fear of being alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to advertise myself like a commodity by altering my physical outlook through wearing tight clothes, make up and changing hairstyles and high heeled shoes and through changing my walking style as well in order to attract a person/man with whom I can form a relationship with using love. I commit myself to not alter my physical outlook/to not alter the stability of my physical body so that I can attract a man to love me for I realize that this is manipulating someone in order to lure them and keep them in a relationship with me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a construct within my mind that a person with money is more attractive than a person with less or no money and that it is better to get the more attractive person with money and love by forming a relationship, not seeing realizing and understanding that in reality, I am simply loving the money and not the person, the money makes the person more attractive and that if this person is without money or has less money, my love for them as well becomes less or ends and on I shall go to look for another love, love for money, thus limiting me as  the expression of who I am as real love towards self, love as a statement of self-honor, honoring life as self.
So, here, love as well has become a commodity that money can buy and that the more money one has, the more the love one can buy. Therefore, love as self-statement, as self-expression no longer exists as it has been conditioned by the money system as its exists today and this has led to great abuse of life, dishonoring life to the very core, we humans dishonoring each other in every way where we now sell sex disguised as love, for money. And hence from within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within the creation of the current money system whereby, within and as its conditions has reduced the expression/statement of self-love into self-dishonor where we humans are now buying and selling love to the highest bidder/the one with most money, thus inequality at all levels. I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop basing the value of life on money in that, the one with more money deserves to be treated better/loved and the one without to be disregarded as not important, whereby  the very reason why we humans dishonor each other at all levels is because we accentuated/uplifted the value of money and disregarded the value of life, this showing within and as the evidence of how we treat each other where we don’t value each other equally based on the fact that we are all here as life within and as our physical bodies and that we all are equally responsible for accepting and allowing ourselves to dishonor each other as humanity, extending this dishonor and disregard for all other life forms. I commit myself to assist and support myself to take back self-honor through the application of self by using the Desteni message and tools, for I realize that self-honor is honoring all as life, equal and one.
Day 38 - DECEIVED BY LOVE - Part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment