Sunday 28 April 2013

Day 22 - LAZINESS CHARACTER - REACTIONS DIMENSION (Self-Forgiveness) part 2

Self-Forgiveness Statements:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regard the responsibility towards me in and as self writing/chores/blogging as boring and hence create the reactions of boredom, which I then experience as the energetic experience of boredom and from within boredom I then use it as an excuse to entertain myself through watching TV/movies, surfing the net etc. I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand that by connecting the thought of seeing tasks like self writing, chores, blogging as difficult, time consuming and or boring triggers within me the reactions of boredom and lack of interest/apathy towards the fulfillment of this tasks/chores from within which I experience the energies or boredom and apathy as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a relationship of thoughts anddirect participation and from within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself through abdicating my responsibility to me, to that which is real as my physical practical responsibilities like self writing/blogging, chores etc. which need to be fulfilled by instead choosing to live in/as an unreal/illusion of myself made of and as energy.
reactions to energy, energy which I allow myself to define myself within and as through

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand how I exist within/as the polarity of positive and negative energetic reactions/experiences whereby from boredom and apathy energy reactions/experience which I regard as negative, I jump to the positive energy experience of me when I react in/as enthusiasm/excitement which I have towards entertainment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of seeing myself seated on the couch watching TV to the positive energetic reaction/experience of enthusiasm/excitement which I then embody as myself. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the thought of seeing myself writing/blogging, doing house chores to negative energetic reactions/experiences of boredom and or apathy whereby I view my tasks as boring, difficult and time consuming. And so from within this, I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to stand from within/as the decision to will myself to change from a lazy person who only dwells in and as positive/negative energetic experiences to a person who will get done that which needs to be done, supporting myself in the realization that real practical physical responsibilities towards self is what I should focus my awareness on and not energy and that within this, I shall establish physical grounding within and as my physical body for myself and from here really walk my process of birthing myself as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to from within my imagination of wondering how my favorite TV series would unfold, reacted with great enthusiasm/excitement, which I accepted and allowed to build within me/as me and exploded the moment when I was actually watching the continuation of the series. From within me, I felt defeated within and as the imagination of my responsibilities that piled up being too much, hard and boring and so I reacted in apathy, hence from within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in apathy after imagining how difficult, boring and time consuming my actual real physical tasks were. From within this as well, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to from within and as my imagination positive or negative, created and manifested positive/negative reaction/energy experiences which I then existed within and as myself indicating that who I allow myself to exist in/as is an energetic being without real substantial living/who I am is an illusion.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand how from within and as the laziness character, within my personality system, have participated within/as reactions like apathy and boredom towards responsibilities of me for me in as my daily writing/blogging, chores, reading etc. and reactions of excitement/enthusiasm towards entertainment like watching TV or surfing the internet, whereby I choose to participate more within and as energetic experiences and disregard self responsibility like writing, chores and hence from within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regard energetic experiences of entertainment which I experience myself as when I participate within and as thoughts, imaginations and or backchats as more than self responsibility in and as the reality of self writing/blogging, doing chores etc. which is practical, physical, real and measurable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the piling up of work/responsibilities where I end up feeling/reacting in overwhelmingness from within which I see myself as incapable of changing anything and hence react in apathy which further drives me deeper into laziness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the ''I give up mode'' to exist within and as me from within which I react in apathy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise/sabotage myself in and as my process of self-change from a lazy person who gets very little done to a disciplined self who is consistent in getting done that which need to be done in every moment of breath so as to birth a new self as life as that which is best for all. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to see realize and understand that the reason why we have so much disregard and disrespect to all life at all levels is because I abdicate my self responsibility to and as the change that I must become which in turn will be the driving force of changing this world into a world where all life live in dignity in and as oneness and equality.


Next Blog: Day 23 - LAZINESS CHARACTER - REACTIONS DIMENSION (Self-Corrective Statements/Self Commitment) part 3


No comments:

Post a Comment