Friday 12 April 2013

Day 16 - LAZINESS CHARACTER - IMAGINATION DIMENSION

Self Forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to further enter into imagination from thought when I am faced by a task/duty/responsibility that I must fulfill hence remaining in my laziness character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine that certain tasks are long/boring/hard to fulfill before I even attempt to do them and in this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid doing the tasks/chores etc. or do them without dedication/discipline in and as the directive principle as myself, hence not to my utmost potential.   

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as imagination that fuel the laziness character within me as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within imagination that fuel the laziness character within me as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to see realize and understand how I play the game of energy in each polarity when I imagine how certain tasks/responsibilities like self writing/house chores will take so much time, or that they are difficult to do or that they are boring which in turn lead me to negative energetic experiences of/as myself and positive energetic experience of myself when and as I imagine myself within the doing of entertaining stuff like watching TV/movie/surfing the net/skyping etc.

within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base the reality of who I am/my identity as the energetic experiences that I participate in and as my mind instead of sticking to  reality by breathing and do and finish all things that need to be done and finished..

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage my self responsibility towards myself and my world/reality by participating within energy games through my imagination, which further lead me into laziness that hinder me from making progress of my goal which is that of birthing myself through and as the physical and ensuring a world that is best for all becomes the reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within my imagination create a negative energetic experience of myself during and when I am faced with tasks/chores/responsibilities that I am required to practically fulfill because of my resistance towards them. In this as well, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within my imagination create positive energetic experiences to things that I like doing, things I want to do that are not necessarily required of me to practically fulfill because they are what's best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to escape from my reality into imagination when am faced with the fulfilling of tasks that will support me in my process of birthing myself as life from the physical like daily self writing/house chores etc. which I have allowed now to pile up to the point where I feel overwhelmed. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to utilize my imagination into living practical support by using it to plan/map out on how I can practically walk and fulfill my daily tasks/chores/responsibilities till they are all done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put energetic experiences/desires/wants ahead of responsibility towards myself and my world/reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to see realize and understand that I can not imagine change, but that I must practically become the change by walking as the change and that, if I dwell in laziness, I can not change the current me/self through practically walking that which is required of me to change (self writing, self forgiveness) and become a new me/self that actually lives an exemplary life as that which is best for all.

Self Corrective Statements: In my next Blog

 

No comments:

Post a Comment