Tuesday 9 April 2013

Day 14 - LAZINESS CHARACTER - THOUGHT DIMENSION - Self Corrective Statements

 
Here, I  realize that, engaging myself in the act of thinking before doing a task actually leads to the eventuality of me not doing the task at all for example self writing or other responsibilities. within this I see and realize that decisions are not made just by thinking but by actually walking the decision instantly as self, I understand that my SELF should be the decision that I must walk in every moment of breath and thus, I COMMIT myself to walk a decision as myself and in this context, walk the process of self writing as myself and not just as a thought in the form of an image in my mind.
 
I realize that using TV or any other forms of self entertainment  methods is just a way I escape the reality of facing myself and taking responsibility of myself/life which in turn leads to wasting time/breaths, this way, I end up not doing self writing or other tasks and thus remain in the laziness character. Thus, I COMMIT myself to, when I am faced with self writing or doing other tasks like house chores and a thought in the form of an image pop up in my mind in which I see myself  engaging in entertainment (TV browsing the net etc.), I stop, Breath and delete the image/thought/picture and bring myself back to the moment/here and walk a task like self writing/blog, chores  through to completion.
 
 I commit myself to no longer use thoughts as image/picture presentations in my mind as excuses tocharacter.
remain in the laziness
 
I see and realize that there exists a polarity within my laziness character whereby I have developed a liking towards things that I find entertaining like watching TV and hence judged them as positive/good/relaxing and hence have developed a tendency of doing them more often, whereas when it comes to tasks like self writing/blogging, doing house chores, I have developed less liking towards them and have judged this tasks as negative/less enjoyable in comparison to entertainment. I thus COMMIT myself to stop judging/seeing self writing/blogging, doing house chores, entertainment like watching TV, browsing the net etc. in the context of polarity as positive or negative as projected through the eye of the mind but rather participate within self writing/blogging, doing house chores, going out for a walk, entertainment/ watching TV etc. in accordance to that which is best for all in any given moment, to prioritize my tasks in such a way that in a given moment, whatever I do in fact supports life as that which is best for all.
 
 I COMMIT myself to stopping the cycle of the energy highs and lows of superiority/inferiority (in regards to the laziness character) that I accept and allow to experience within and as myself.
 
I realize that I have developed a tendency whereby I tend to do most tasks as a last minute resort and in this I tend to rush through a given task and hence I end up not exercising my at most potential in doing the task and that most of the times I am not here physically as the directive principle but rather I do the task for the sake of finishing it. within this I COMMIT myself to utilize my time efficiently by prioritizing, planning and practicing doing different tasks at a given moment, allocating enough time to each task so I don't have to rush. I COMMIT myself to doing each of my tasks with dedication ensuring that in each moment within a task I am fully aware and Here as the directive principle and not my mind rushing to finish. I COMMIT myself to stop  and stabilize myself through breathing whenever I am about to rush through a given task like self writing, doing house chores, going for a walk etc. and instead do the task step by step breath by breath each moment fully aware of who I am as the directive principle.
 
I COMMIT myself to, when and as I see myself about to participate in thoughts as pictures/images within my mind in which I see myself doing other things other than the task which I should be doing in a particular given moment, I stop, breath and realize that I am about to activate the laziness character within me and hence I shall stop participation/delete these thoughts/pictures/images and focus on walking the practical steps of the task at hand through to completion.

Next blog: Laziness Character - back chat dimension.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment