Friday 13 July 2012

DAY 8: MY FEAR OF DEATH PRISON - Part 4


SELF REALIZATIONS AND SELF CORRECTIVE STATEMENTS.

I realize that the only purpose of fear (including my fear of loss when I die) is to make sure that, I don’t realize who I am as life as all as one as equal as myself and live.

I realize that fear of loss through death is useless, ineffective and irrelevant and will not protect nor help me, and that it merely makes me suffer as I exist within it.

I realize that I cannot lose anything as who I am as life encompasses and includes all that there is as one as equal as all as myself, even death.

I realize that fear of loss exists within and as myself as a consequence of my very starting point that is the eminent desire within me of wanting to hold onto what I have created (Through my acceptance and allowance) through the fear of losing it.

I realize that if I continue existing within and as the fear of loss, I will actually lose that what I have created and fear losing.

I realize that all forms of fear including my fear of loss in regards to death, come from me hiding from myself, from dishonesty and that if I live without hiding from myself, absolutely clear, open, in what’s best for all: NO FEAR EXISTS(and this is how and where constant bliss exists)- nothing to hide, no secrets. This is the reward of self-honesty.

Therefore,

I commit myself to no longer exist within and as the fear of loss (even after death)

I commit myself to no longer accept and allow myself to create and live as the starting point of the fear of loss.

I commit myself to stop myself from participating within the fear of death as the fear of loss (regards to what I shall lose when I die).

I commit myself to embracing the fear of loss through death, and stand equal and one to and as  this fear of loss through death and from within this fear, stand up.

I commit myself to just laugh (as this is something my mind does not expect) as laughing will assist within breaking the hold fear of loss through death has over me, ie I simply laugh at myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the useless fear of loss through death.

I commit myself to standing up within and as my fear of loss through death because I realize that all that this fear does is control me and that if I stand up within and as this fear I will become one and equal to and as this fear and hence can and will direct and control me/myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment