Friday 13 July 2012

DAY 11: CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE! - Part 2

SELF REALISATIONS AND SELF COMMITMENTS.

I realize that embarrassment is an indicator that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear change.

I realize that trying to control something or someone is due to fear of change.

I realize that controlling others/relationships/things/scenarios is an indicator to me that as long as I want others/relationships/things/scenarios to be and remain how I want them to be is simply me deceiving myself that I am in control and therefore I don’t need to change.

I realize that wanting to control others/relationships/things/scenarios leads me to using all tactics to try and manipulate them and thus not assisting and supporting them or myself to change and become an example of what’s best for all in actual living.
I realize that, defining myself or part of myself within something or someone outside of myself leads to me fearing losing this something or someone and thus losing myself or part of myself  and thus fearing that my world will change or collapse after this loss.
I realize that change must happen if I am to become an exemplary living principle in what best for all and that fear of change is simply an obstacle between me and the re-aligning of myself into principled living that supports all life.

Therefore:

I commit myself to stop myself whenever I react in embarrassment and investigate what it is that I am accepting and allowing myself to not change.
I commit myself to breath and stop myself whenever thoughts of not wanting to change come up within me.
I commit myself to stop myself from controlling others so that I don’t have to change.
I commit myself to investigate what it is within me that I have accepted and allowed myself not to change whenever I find myself wanting to control others.

I commit myself to not define myself in and as something or someone outside or separate from myself because I realize that, within this definitions exists the fear of loss which in turn makes me not to want to change but rather try to control everything and everyone in my world.

I commit myself to stopping myself from participating in mind games of manipulating others in a way that I can always control them and thus have them remain be and remain as want them to be, and hence not assisting me nor them to make changes that support all within the principle of what best for all.

I commit myself to change myself into becoming a living example of what’s best for all instead of making excuses that ‘change is difficult’.

I commit myself to changing myself regardless of others opinions or reactions towards me.

I commit myself to realizing that, being alone is sometimes an outcome of self-change.

I commit myself to stopping myself from participating within fear of change before or when it starts to manifest within me by breathing and remaining here as breath/life.

No comments:

Post a Comment