Friday 13 July 2012

DAY 7: MY FEAR OF DEATH PRISON - Part 3


SELF FORGIVENESS ON FEAR OF DEATH IN REGARDS TO FEAR OF LOSS.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing myself’ to fear – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the fear of losing myself exist within and as me.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will lose myself in death and within this implying that I am able to get ‘’lost’’. Thus, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is possible for me to ‘be lost’ in death, within the realization that I am here always.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing myself when I die/after death.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing myself when I die/after death’ to fear – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my family and friends after death.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing my family and friends after death’ to fear – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing all my memories after death.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing all my memories after death’ to fear – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing all my earthly my possessions when I die.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing all my possessions when I die’ to fear – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the relationship I have towards my husband when I die.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing the relationship I have towards my husband when I die’ to fear – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the physical when I die.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing the physical when I die’ to fear – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing control of myself when I die.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect ‘losing control of myself when I die’ to fear – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own fear.

......continued in Day 8.................SELF REALIZATIONS AND SELF CORRECTIVE STATEMENTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment