Friday 13 July 2012

DAY 6: MY FEAR OF DEATH PRISON - Part 2


SELF REALIZATIONS AND CORRECTIVE STATEMENTS/COMMITMENTS IN REGARDS TO FEAR OF DEATH.

I realize that death is a certain point that I must come across eventually, naturally at some point in time and therefore choosing to live in constant continuous fear of death for the remainder of my life is completely useless and irrelevant.
I realize that, when thoughts of distress come up within my mind, thoughts of danger or impending danger or the manifestation of whatever form of pain, I immediately react in fear by going into details of how this different scenarios can lead to me dying; instead of realizing that this fear is not real and that it will not help me in any way whatsoever in facing, handling and taking responsibility for what’s really happening in my world.
I realize that thoughts of death and the actual manifestation of death, act as a trigger points of my experience towards the fear of death.
I realize that I fear death because of the fear of losing myself as the things that I have defined within and as myself.
I realize that death does not exist but rather what dies, and must die is the picture of myself in and as this world, what dies is my physical body and that who I am exists beyond death.
I realize that I fear death because I judge death as something bad, something painful, something barbaric/awful, something harmful, something that causes a lot of pain and harm and as something that shouldn’t exist. I realize that this is just me judging and fearing myself as the death of myself as a mind consciousness system.
I realize that my experience of myself as the fear of death is an experience out of my stupidity and that judgment is the act of stupidity where I act on my stupid fear of death.
I realize that fear of death is ineffective and irrelevant even when death manifests in my world in whatever way.
I realize that fear, including fear of death, only distracts me from what’s really happening in my reality and distorts my ability of taking responsibility for it.

Therefore,

I commit myself to living as the freedom of expression as who I am in every moment of every breath free from the fear of death.
I commit myself to stopping myself from participating in thoughts about death by reacting to them in fear and instead will take responsibility for such thoughts as they come in moment by moment, breath by breath to ensure that I stop this reactions towards this thoughts every time they come up in my mind.
I commit myself to stop myself from fearing death for I know and realize that death is inevitable.
I commit myself to stopping myself from defining myself in and as the things I will miss in this world when I die.
I commit myself to walk in as the realization that, who I have become as a picture presentation, a defined object, a mind system as what I have accepted and allowed when I became separate from myself, must die in order for me to step forth as the birth of myself as life as one as equal as all here in as the physical.
I commit myself to stop judging death in whatever way e.g. as something bad, something painful, something barbaric/awful, something harmful, something that causes a lot of pain and harm and as something that shouldn’t exist, as this only perpetuates my experience of fear towards death.
I commit myself to taking responsibility for what’s happening in my reality instead of allowing the fear of death to distract me.
I commit myself to not reacting in fear when I see death happening in my world.
I commit myself to stopping the thoughts that act as trigger points of the fear of death within me, through breathing and remaining here in every moment of breath.
........to continue in Day 7......

......SELF FORGIVENESS ON FEAR OF DEATH IN REGARDS TO FEAR OF LOSS.


No comments:

Post a Comment