Monday 10 June 2013

Day 42: DRIVING IS SEXY - Part 2

Self Forgiveness and Self Commitment Statements Continued:

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit the expression of myself as life within and as the feeling of happiness.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that happiness is a way that the mind uses to resource energy from the physical body for its own survival and that when I experience myself as happiness/when I feel happy, it is because I accept and allow myself to participate within this process whereby the mind resources energy from the physical body in the form of happiness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to support the mind resource energy from within and as my physical body through my participation in and as a happy moment/happiness and thus making the physical body unstable/dis eased.
I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand how I as my mind use happiness as an energy source for survival and that when I do this,, the one that suffer is I as my physical body because in reality, I don’t need happiness energy feeling so that I can be HERE, I am already HERE in and as the stability of my physical body and so happiness only serves self-interest of and as the mind consciousness system, interest of energy.
I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop altering the stability of and as my physical body through my participation in the process (thoughts, imaginations, backchats, reactions, consequences) from within which the mind resource happiness energy from my physical body thus altering its very stability.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to alter the state of my physical body from stability to instability through happiness from within which I experienced my body internally change as a rush of warmth from my solar plexus area to my chest area, making my chest rhythmically expand and contract.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to externally alter the stability of my physical body through happiness from within which I as my body became jumpy, walked faster, smiled a lot and laughed.
I commit myself to assist and support myself to see, realize and understand how I accept and allow myself to separate myself from and as my physical body so often to the extent that I do not even realize how within a given moment, from within/as the dimensions of thoughts, imaginations, backchats and reactions of HAPPINESS alter the stability of my physical body, internally as a rush of warmth from my solar plexus area to my chest area, making my chest rhythmically expand and contract and externally when I became jumpy, walk faster, smile a lot and laugh and the tonality of my voice become louder.
I commit myself to assist and support myself to not disregard/ignore the existence of my physical body as myself as a being that is alive, Here and aware of its own existence and thus can feel pain and suffering that I, through participation in as energy e.g. Happiness bestow upon it and from within this, I commit myself to live in harmony in/as my physical body through taking responsibility for myself from  within and as the stability of my body and through stopping my participation within/as mind/energy, happiness, for this alters the very stability of the physical body and creates discomfort and dis ease, therefore dis-harmony
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for happiness outside myself thus separating myself from happiness.
I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that separating myself from happiness indicates to me that I don’t have happiness hence I am not happy with myself and so instead of looking for happiness ‘out there’ within someone or something, I should investigate the reason why I am not happy with myself and change that which I am not happy with always from within and as the starting point of what’s best for all.
I commit myself to assist and support myself through self-honesty, write self-forgiveness and self-correction to realize and express myself as the joy of life within oneness and equality, joy as a statement/principle/the presence of who I am as life, constant, stable presence, here as every breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment