Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day 68 - GIFTS FROM THE FARM - VOICE STABILITY.

Last year, we visited the Desteni Farm in SA. So in this blog, I would like to share one of the several points that I have realized I had been missing and turns out, it was one of the points that has and is still proving to be an absolute essential 'tool' as I walk my process. This is in regards to Voice Stability.
I remember a certain moment when I was having a conversation with one of the persons at the farm and what this person shared was that, she always checks herself to ensure that she is absolutely stable before she speaks. so I begun pondering on this point. I observed her voice tonality as she spoke and what I realized was that, her voice was always stable whenever I had communication with her. this stability was in the tonality of her voice.

I have heard of speaking within and as stability but I was never really sure within myself that this was actually me speaking in a stable tonality or it was something I was forcing/imagining and so I decided to investigate further on this point within myself. what I found out at the farm was that, it was not just one person that spoke/communicated like this, but almost everyone I spoke to so this gave me a chance to observe and learn.

so I remember one time I was by myself and I decided to play with the tonality of my voice and see what comes up, see if I would be able to actually speak/communicate from within and as such a stable tonality. After playing around, I realized/became aware this voice/sound within my chest area that was stable. what was even more interesting was that, within this voice/sound, there was definitely a stability to it while talking/communicating, within this sound/voice, the stability was coming through because I was not in any way reacting/thinking about it/imagining it like I did before. I was simply quiet within and the speaking/sounding of my voice was simply because I decided to do so/I moved myself to do so and not because I thought or imagined how the tonality of my voice should sound like. And so within this moment, I understood for myself/within myself the statement that was mentioned by one of the people at the farm on how she always made sure that she is clear within herself before she speaks, and even when she was sure she was clear, she did crosscheck within herself to make sure that nothing is moving her except herself.

So I realized/became aware of this voice/sound that has always been existent within/as me but had no access to it all the while because I was imagining how it should sound like, I was thinking how it/I should sound like and so this was in a way me forcing stability into my voice by manipulating it to sound like the one I had thought about or imagined as a stable voice tonality  instead of simply becoming this stability through living it by ensuring that I am the one who is actually directing my communication  as sounded by the tonality of my voice and not my mind as thoughts, imaginations backchats and reactions.

Another realization was the fact that, the tonality of my voice had always been mirroring who I was existing within and as in any given moment when I was talking to someone whereby, my voice tonality would change to match my reactions for example, whenever I became angry, irritated or frustrated or experienced excitement by something or someone, the pitch in my voice increased/raised as I talked, when I felt sad or moody, I lowered the pitch, so I knew that I was reacting through the reference of the tonality of my voice, what I was however not aware of/had no reference to, was how the tonality of my voice sounded like within stability i.e. when I moved myself and not movement by/as my mind. And so I am very grateful that I was able to gift myself this insight/realization through the assistance and support of the people at the farm. ever since we came back home, I have been practicing/applying/living this realization and I must say, it has been tremendous support for myself to also cross reference/check/look who I am within myself when I am speaking/having a conversation with someone.

I have been able to know instantly that I am in reaction when I change the pitch/tonality within my voice and this has assisted me as well to point out what reactions I was participating within and as and therefore apply self-forgiveness in real time. Another point I have assisted and supported myself with from within the awareness of the stability of the tonality of my voice is that, during self-forgiveness application, I am able to detect when I am reacting within a certain self-forgiveness point, identify the reaction and it has been easier to identify the other self forgiveness points that I was not
aware of.

This voice tonality stability has also been supportive tremendously in that, at times, when my voice isn't stable, I can immediately feel some subtle shifts that happen in my body that I was never aware of before especially when I am applying self-forgiveness. And so, I have decided to further keep investigating what else opens up as I apply/live this realization especially in regards to what changes/shifts manifest in my physical body due to my voice changing, how the different personalities and the reactions existent within my physical body activate and manifest within and as
the tonality of my voice.

I did share this point with my partner and asked him without probing or insinuating any desired outcome which tone of my voice he felt comfortable with if and when I talked to him by sounding different tonalities(some of them that he was used to and never liked) and he sure chose the one that I also realized was the stable tone. I have been walking this point, still  have much more walking to do and here I am sharing my realizations thus far.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment