Sunday 15 April 2012

DAY 1: SELF COMMITMENT.

When I first heard the of the 7 year Self commitment to Life, i must admit that i felt that this was and would be overwheliming for me to do in terms of writting myself daily. This has been a challenge for me before and the thought of doing it daily for 7 years, just sent me into a frenzy! I know that this process is inevitable if I am to become REAL. I have made excuses before on why I have not done self writting, however this time round, I have chosen to walk this seven year process to birthing myself as life through consistent self writing everyday for seven years.

So, here I am writting my first day of my seven years journey to life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that this is a very difficult journey to walk and that i can not do it.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to perceive this journey as a very difficult journey because of self writting.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive myself as somebody that 'can not do it' when i am faced with a new task.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself accepting the emotion of being 'overwhelmed' to exist within and as me because of how a perceive self writting ie, a difficult task.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to perceive selfwritting everyday as too much to do and that ' I can not do it' every single day.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself for not having realized that through self writing, i am actually practically re-writing my life and transforming it into a life that is best for all through self honesty, self forgiveness, self awareness breath by breath in, through and as the physical, and that through self writting, i am actually able to see myself as who i have become through what i have allowed and accepted and participated in here in this space time reality and actually take responsibility of what I have allowed myself to become through constant participation.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself for not having trust in myself that I can do this.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear making a commitment towards myself because I have forseen myself failing in making it through this commitment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for hesitating to take this opportunity to finally stand up for all life by unconditionally participating and acting in the interest of whats best for all as life in my every moment of breath.

I accept and allow myself to fully commit myself to this this journey of daily writting myself to life.

I realize that i must walk this journey myself in order to birth myself as life and that in order to have heaven on earth, this process is inevitable and so I see and realize that excuses will just prolong this jouney for me, a journey which i must complete. whenever I find myself coming up with any self interest excuse as of to why I do not write myself daily, I stop, I breath and I do not allow myself to be stopped by such excuses.

www.desteni.org
www.desteniiprocess.com
www.equalmoney.org

No comments:

Post a Comment